Supercell ID has already available for most mobile devices! In this small guide, you will find the necessary steps to create and link your Clash Royale account, Clash of Clans or any Supercell game so you do not miss the progress of the game.
What is the Supercell ID?
Supercell ID is a free backup system offered on all Supercell games: Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach and Hay Day. It allows you to secure your account and find it on all your mobile devices, whether on Android or iOS.
This is the only way to find your game by switching from an Android device to iOS! Previously an option was available in the settings to associate your account with another Android or iOS device, but it has disappeared since the appearance of the Supercell ID. It even remade the little tutorial of the beginning on the new device. No more tutorials, code or even password with Supercell ID!
Hay Day players can still link their farm to a Facebook account to transfer it from Android to iOS (and vice versa). Problem: Some players do not have a Facebook account or just do not want to link it to a game. It is perfectly normal to want to remain discreet if your boss already suspects you to play softly at the office (rhooo) and you spy on Facebook (rhooo). No need for Facebook backup thanks to Supercell ID! It’s up to you to connect your game to Facebook if you want to find friends who play too.
The Supercell ID backup replaces the Google Play (Android) and Game Center (iOS) backup. The Facebook option is always available to find your friends.
With the Supercell ID, you can protect your gaming accounts and easily access them on all your mobile devices. Creating a Supercell ID is free and easy. There are no passwords. You can register for a Supercell ID via Game Settings. Just tap the button below “Supercell ID” to get started.
How to register with Supercell ID
1. Open the Configuration in Clash Royale
In the initial screen of Clash Royale, there will be a wheel where you can adjust the sound, the effects of the game, etc. There will be a part where you put Supercell ID that will be disconnected. Click on disconnected to start activating it.
2. Before you log in, create your Supercell ID account!
It will put you to log in, but below it will come out to register. Put your email a couple of times.
3. Check your email and enter the verification code
Open your email which you have registered to register and you will see that Supercell has sent you an email with the verification code that the application asks you, which will be 6 numbers.
You already have your Supercell ID account linked to Clash Royale. You cannot lose your progress in any way!
A Supercell ID works with an email address. You do not have to use the same email address for your Google Play or Game Center backup.
You do not have a Supercell ID yet:
- Go to the Settings of your game (small gear or three lines for Brawl Stars).
- You will see the Supercell ID header above a red “Disconnected” button. Push on it and choose “Create an account“.
- You must give a valid e-mail address on which you will receive a verification code. All you have to do is enter this code to create your login!
- Warning: the code can arrive in the spam of your mailbox, do not hesitate to check if you receive nothing in your inbox.
You already have a Supercell ID on another game:
- You can use the same ID for all your Supercell games!
- If you have already followed these steps to register your game on another game, push the Supercell ID button in the settings and choose “Connect“.
- Enter the email address of your Supercell ID to receive a verification code.
- Many decided to save money? If you are more than one to play on the same device, check “Remember me on this device” so you do not have to enter a verification code! You will be automatically logged in by choosing the username (the email address) of the account you want to load.
I have several accounts on the same game!
A Supercell ID = a part!
A Supercell ID can only save one game per game. So you can use the same ID for 5 accounts : a Clash of Clans village, a Clash Royale account, a Brawl Stars account, a Boom Beach base and a Hay Day farm.
Yes, but one account is not enough for some Papys Gamers! And Supercell ID makes it easy to use multiple accounts on the same game, especially for iOS users. It is very easy and very fast to move from one account to another, for example from one village Clash of Clans to another. We are talking about accounts that belong to you.
Whether you are a Grandpa Village Builder or Many dreaming of a second farm, Supercell ID is THE most practical solution to switch on the same game and the same device, all without a password.
The principle is that you will use a different Supercell ID for each of these accounts, and keep it in memory so you can connect very quickly.
Follow the instructions!
Start by backing up each of your accounts on a Supercell ID. You will need a valid e-mail address for each identifier: it is impossible to create multiple identifiers on the same e-mail address.
- Sign in to the Google Play or Game Center account where your game is registered. Push on Supercell ID in the settings and choose “Create Account”. Enter your e-mail address and confirm the verification code.
- Return to the settings and push “Logout” below Supercell ID.
- The game is restarting, choose the option “Play without Supercell ID“.
- A new part is loaded; go to the settings to choose the Google Account or Game Center of your second game. Repeat: Push Supercell ID in Settings and choose “Create Account”. Enter another valid email address and enter the received code.
- Go back to the settings and push to “Disconnect“, then “Play without Supercell ID” to load your third party. Repeat with a new valid email address.
- And so on … until all your games are linked to a Supercell ID.
You must then save your credentials on your device to log in automatically and no longer need to enter a verification code. This is only possible by reconnecting to your credentials.
- When you launch the game, choose ” Connect to Supercell ID “
- Select one of your addresses. Check the “Remember me on this device” box. In future connections, you will not need to enter any code!
- Repeat for each of your parts.
You can now switch from one account to another very easily! When you want to load another of your parts, just push on Supercell ID and “Disconnect“. Choose “Login to Supercell ID“, select the e-mail address of your game and it will be loaded automatically.
No need to redo the introduction of the game to load another part! And most importantly, no need for code or password.
By creating a Supercell ID, you can check the “I want to be informed about Supercell news and updates” option.
If you no longer wish to be informed about updates, please note that you can deactivate this option at any time in the settings -> Supercell id -> Push on “Connected” -> “Settings” -> Uncheck “I want to be informed … “.
Can I delete a Supercell ID?
It is not possible to delete a Supercell ID. When you link a game to a Supercell ID, it’s definitive.
However, a manipulation error can happen: if you have used the wrong email address or for any other problem, do not hesitate to contact the game support. Make sure you have all the data in your account, including old backup data (Google Play, Game Center ….).