The snooker game is played by hitting the balls on the balls on the table – by two (or more) players, who, in turn, performing strikes, try to score more points than the opponent, within the rules of the game. The main tournament is the World Championship.
The Snooker game is played on a rectangular table with Dimensions
- Length – 11 feet and 8 inches (3569 mm by 1778 mm) with a tolerance of ± 13 mm in both dimensions.
- The height of the table from the floor to the top edge of the handrail should be between 2 feet 9 ½ inches (851 and 876 mm).
- Width – 5 feet 10 inches ± ½ inches (1778 mm ± 13 mm)
The table is equipped with six pockets: four pockets are located in each corner of the table, two pockets are located in the middle of each long side.
The size of the pockets should follow templates approved by the World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association (WPBSA).
The positions of all the colored balls are marked with dots. The short side of the table closer to the bolkern line is called the near side, and the opposite, respectively, the far end of the table.
- Four points are marked on the central vertical line of the table:
- A special point (known as a black point) 324 mm from the opposite side.
- The center point (blue point) located in the middle between the near and opposite sides.
- A pyramid point (pink dot) located midway between the center point and the long side.
- The midpoint of the beam (dot brown).
Two other used points are located in the corners of the sector. If you look from the side of the side, the point on the right will be the point of yellow, and the point on the left will be green.
Balls must be made of material approved by the Association and have a diameter of 52.5 mm (with a tolerance of ± 0.05 mm), and
- They must be of the same mass (with a tolerance of 3 g);
- A ball or a set of balls may be replaced by agreement between the players or by decision of the judge.
The colored balls are placed on their marks on the table, and the red ones are placed in a triangular pyramid below the pink mark closer to the opposite side.
The cost of the balls is as follows:
- Red – 1 point;
- Yellow – 2 points;
- Green – 3 points;
- Brown – 4 points;
- Blue – 5 points;
- Pink – 6 points and
- Black – 7 points.
The cue should not be shorter than 3 feet (914 mm). And differ significantly from the traditional and conventional form and type.
Snooker Game Description
Beat the white ball (the cue ball) in the object ball to send it to one of six pockets. In the event that the ball is played in accordance with the rules. The player writes into his account the value of the ball.
In snooker game can play two people or more, the team on the team or each for himself. The game proceeds as follows:
- All players use the same white ball – the cue ball and 21 object ball: 15 Red ones worth 1 point and 6 colors (Yellow worth 2 points, Green – 3, Brown – 4, Blue – 5, Pink – 6 and Black – 7).
- Effective strikes, in turn, are done by players alternately playing red and colored, until there is no red on the table, and then colored ones in ascending order of value.
- Points awarded for scoring strokes are added to the scorer’s score.
- Penalty points for fouls are added to the opponent’s score.
- The tactic used during the frame is to leave the cue ball behind non-successive balls in such a way as to snooker for the next player. If a player (or side) loses more points than is left on the table, staging snooker game in the hope of getting points from fouls becomes the most important.
The winner of the frame is the player (side):
(i) who has scored the most points;
(ii) to which the frame was yielded;
(iii) to whom victory was awarded according to rule 14c of part 3 or rule 2 of part 4.
The winner of the game is the player (party):
(i) who has won more or the required number of frames;
(ii) who has scored the most points, if the total amount of points is taken into account;
(iii) to whom the victory was awarded according to rule 2 of part 4.
The winner of the snooker game match is the player (or party) who won the majority of games or scored the highest number of points if the total amount of points is taken into account.
Snooker Game Online
Snooker Game Download