PUBG Mobile Tips and Tricks:
PUBG Mobile is the official application for mobile terminals from the developer Tencent Games, published less than a month ago. But already in this short time, millions of users tried to rank the Top-1 in the rating of players. In this Pubg mobile tips and tricks guide, we have collected the most interesting information on this product.
Where can I download?
Download mobile PUBG on iOS and Android platforms for free! Simply connect to the AppStore or GooglePlay through your account, enter the name of the game in the search and start the installation.
I must warn you that the game takes up more than 600 MB of free disk space, so check the memory of your mobile device in advance.
The game was created on one of the common engines – Unreal 4. To play without lags you need a good phone or tablet with high CPU and RAM characteristics.
If your terminal suddenly does not pull out the mobile version of PUBG, then do not worry. There are a number of other games similar to it, one of these is Rules of Survival.
Let’s understand the interface.
- Button to start the game.
- The choice of game mode: team or single.
- Friend list.
- Game chat.
- Available achivki.
- Daily specials.
- The amount of game currency gamer.
- Tab settings and alerts system.
- The supplies. You can open such boxes for a certain amount of coins and receive various things for a while, or forever.
- Display of already existing things of the fighter.
- In this tab, you can track your rating, rating of friends and the most active gamers in the game.
- Brigade – a kind of “alliances” or “clans”.
When you first start the game will offer you to create your character (as in the original game). The first creation takes place for free, but in the future, if you want to change the sex or hairstyle – you will have to pay for it with game currency.
The mechanics of battles are not much different from the original game, but there are some points that we just can not help but the voice:
- To raise the loot you do not need to open your inventory since the list of things on the floor is displayed on the right side of the screen – just click on the item you need.
- AutoFit. In the mobile application PUBG, the player himself will pick up the necessary things, for example: if you have equipped an SKS sniper rifle, then when you find 7.62 cartridges – the hero will pick them up automatically.
The same system operates on various equipment and equipment. The fighter will pick up armor, helmets of high levels and wear them. Minus autofit – it has a slight delay. That is, in most cases, you will pick up the object faster than the player will do it himself. Another element of the interface is the distance to teammates, and the next level of zone narrowing. Measurements go in meters, and also give the player an idea of the approximate time of arrival at such points and greatly simplify the game. Pubg mobile tips and tricks guide. A complete description of the items, especially the cartridges, will help the PUBG beginners, as in the original game we learned to memorize for which weapon these or other ammunition.
We also could not avoid a very user-friendly interface during the battle:
- convenient display of the level of equipment (helmet, armor, backpack);
- the fire button on both sides of the screen, which allows you to aim, control the hero and fire simultaneously;
- in order for the fighter to start the “sprint”, just move the cursor a little above its main area.
Opponents and Teammates
Rumor has it that opponents in battles are not real, but simply put – bots. We will not confirm or deny this fact, but this is what we discovered after spending several fights:
- Having noticed you, your opponent releases a short queue and then literally “hangs” on the spot.
- Not only that on the radar on the right displays the direction of the attack, so also the target is almost stationary.
- You rarely find top gear or weapons with enemies. It seems that they specifically do not pick them up.
- Having taken “Top-1” three times in a row without much effort, you involuntarily visit the thought: “are they real?”. Of course, maybe we were incredibly lucky three times, but try to repeat such a trick in the original game!
As for teammates, they are absolutely real. This can be determined by voice chat and their actions. You can also invite a friend and find yourself on the same map – which confirms our conjectures.
Seasons are a series of tasks, for the completion of which you will receive various awards. They are divided into three types – depending on the selected squad (“Solo”, “Duo”, “Order”). All players begin their journey on assignments from the fifth level of the “bronze” league: you need to reach the first level and complete it. Pubg mobile tips. A special reward awaits those who have completed all levels and completed the “golden” league. Each season lasts exactly two months – you will have a huge amount of time to get the desired reward.
Bonuses for daily entry into the game have become an integral part of almost all mobile applications, and PUBG Mobile is no exception. Every eight days you can receive more than a thousand game coins, as well as various accessories and things. It is clear that they do not affect the outcome of the battle, but serve only as an ornament to your hero.
Recently, bonuses for weekly entry are gaining momentum. In addition to the daily “buns”, you can collect rewards every week! Tie your fighter to your Facebook account and get a good bonus of two thousand game coins. After that, you will be able to log in the game not only as a “Guest” but also through the above social network. In the “events” section you can collect bonuses for a simple update of the game version, as well as track down side quests, for the fulfillment of which a small reward relies.