HOW TO CREATE YOUR PRIVATE CLASH ROYALE SERVER?
You must have always dreamed of having mountains of gems, gold, as well as having an entire collection of cards! In this article, we will teach you to create a fully private Clash Royale server, on which all of the above will be possible!
What you need to create a server:
- Have a server installed with Windows Server 2008+ or regular Windows 7+, but unlike server Windows, performance will be much lower.
- At least 1 GB of free space and 2 GB of RAM.
- Network skills, hosts, etc.
- Time, strength and desire.
- Download this archive from our website server by clicking on the button above and unpack it into a separate folder.
- Connect to the same WiFi network where you need to start the server and to which your phone/tablet is connected.
- Run the file “GRS.exe” as administrator!
- The console opens. Make sure that the server has successfully connected to the database.
- Press WIN + R and in the window that opens, enter “cmd”. Another console will open.
- In this console, enter the “ipconfig” command and find your IPv4 or IPv6 address (It depends on the configuration of your network and your server).
- Next, go to the device and, for example, using the Hosts Editor application, we change the address corresponding to “game.clashroyaleapp.com” to your IP address of the server that you found in step 6. “game.clashroyaleapp.com” is not necessary to change! If you come from the simulator, for simplicity, specify the address “localhost”.
- Everything, you can enter Clash Royale and enjoy your private server.
And about how to make sure that your friends can also go to your private server, even if they are far away from you, we will tell in the next article! Follow the news and do not forget to leave comments!