A lot of people search for How to Root Your Android Device?
. About 85% of smartphone users use android phones. Android has a very free environment as compared to iPhones, Windows phones and Blackberry, etc. But still, you get limitations in Android and get limited access to Android devices’ true potential. Rooting is basically getting access to subsystems operations of Android and getting full control of your device.
In a normal (unrooted) Android device you cannot access system files and delete them. You cannot change policies set by Google and your device manufacturer. You cannot customize your devices’ firmware, or add new features or install new custom firmware with cool features.
Advantages of ROOT:
- Access system files.
- Delete system files and Applications.
- Customize firmware.
- Install custom firmware.
- Install custom recovery software.
- Hack application and their data.
- Hack games.
- Make back up applications with application data.
- Install Application banned by google.
Things to keep in Mind
- You will lose your device warranty.
- A rooted device is insecure as compared to the normal one.
- Malware apps can steal your data after gaining ROOT access.
- You will not able to use some banking and security application after ROOT.
- You may brick your device during the ROOT process.
How to ROOT Your Android Device?
There are two basic ways to ROOT your android device
- using a PC
- without PC
We will skip the ROOT process using PC as it requires more developers knowledge and is more difficult. We will discuss rooting your device without PC.
Rooting your Android device without PC is most easy and haste free. You can say its just one click process and works almost for every device. There are many applications available on the internet to root your device. Here we will talk about the famous and working ones.
Process to Root your Android Device
The process is the same for all tools,
- Download and install the tool from given web links on android device.
- Open the tool.
- follow the steps shown on your device screen.
- Install Superuser.
- Give ROOT access to your desired applications via Superuser.
for more Guides check out this section