Download Instagram Videos? Yes, you can download Instagram videos. Every time Scrolling the Instagram stories you come across stories aka photos and videos that you want to save. People are amazing and they are always posting amazing stuff. You are feeling sad or down just open Instagram. Find something that will cheer you up. You can save those posts from Instagram.
How to Download Instagram Videos?
The official Instagram application only allows viewing stories. You can not save any photos or videos of people you are following in the Official Instagram Application. You may think of taking screenshots of photos but that’s pathetic. Taking Screen Shot of any story on Instagram has few drawbacks which are:
1: It’s only applicable for photos. 2: The screenshot file takes many times more space than the original post. Cropping the image makes it lose quality. 3: You can not save videos unless you pause on every frame and take it screenshot.
There are 3 free ways to download videos from Instagram ranked Worst to Best.
- Online web-tools
- Third party Apps
- Moded Instagram
1: Online Web-tools
There are many websites offering services to download videos for you. This is probably the worst way to download videos from Instagram. This is how it works.
- Copy the link of the story, photo or video.
- Go to your browser and put the address of the website that provides this service.
- Enter the copied link there.
- After a few moments, your desired file will be ready to download. Download and save the file. I am sure an average Human being can prepare breakfast in the time taken.
Now you get the idea why its worst way to download videos from Instagram. But still, it’s a way to get what you want, unless you have some better options.
2: Third Party Applications to Download Instagram Videos
You can use some Third Party Apps to download Stories, Photos, and Videos from Instagram. There are many Apps available for this purpose, e.g Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost, Videoder, VidMate, TubeMate, etc. All these tools are free but contain ads. They work on the principle of Online Web-Tools but the difference is its easy and doesn’t require much hassle. This is how it works.
- Download and install any Third Party Downloader Application. (Download Links below)
- Copy link of the post you want to download on Instagram.
- As you copy the link the Third Part App will detect the link and offer you whether you want to download that post or not. Click on the download button and it will start the download.
- You can see the downloaded post in your phone’s gallery or App’s download list.
These downloader Apps can be used to download videos from any Social Apps.
3: Use MODed Instagram to Download Instagram Videos
There are MODed versions of Instagram available like GBInsta, GBInsta+. Among other features, these MODed versions provide hassle-free downloading of any story, photo, and video on Instagram. It just adds the missing option of Download on Instagram. These do not require any Web-Tool or Third-Party App to download posts. Its a combo of Downloader + Instagram.
Here is How it works.
- Download and Install (tested/virus-free) GBinsta or GBinsta+ from links given below.
- Open the installed App and sign in. use your Facebook or any sign in method you use. Don’t worry its safe.
- After successful sign-in, You will start seeing posts just like a regular Instagram.
- Click on the options button of any post you want to download. There you will see the Download option listed. Select this to Download post.
- You will see downloaded posts in your phone’s gallery.
You can download not just videos, you can save stories and photos posted by others on Instagram.
(note: you must uninstall official Instagram App first otherwise, these won’t install)
Check other MOD apk tested and hosted by our website. Click Here