Batman: Arkham Knight is being developed by the studio Rocksteady Studios, work began immediately after the completion of work on Arkham City. The game was announced in early March 2014, referring to the release date of October 14, 2014. However, on June 3, the game was still at the development stage, Rockstady was forced to postpone the game for 2015. The game is currently dated June 23, 2015, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
A little about the plot and characters of the game.
Arkham Knight is a direct continuation of Batman: Arkham City, a new antagonist (villain) is waiting for us in the game, the mysterious Knight Arkham, who is eager to annoy Batman by putting the stick in his wheels and terror on the streets of Gotham City.
Very little is known about the villain himself, he is dressed in an armored suit, similar to Batman, and on his chest, you can see the letter “A” – Arkham. It should be assumed that Jason Todd, formerly known as Red Hood, may be hiding under the mask. Also this role can be played by Hush, with whom some additional missions to Arkham City were connected, after which he was washed away with Bruce Wayne’s face in an unknown direction promising to return and destroy Batman. But these are only our guesses, no more.
The main opponents of the game is the Scarecrow, who, having assembled an army of soldiers and all kinds of equipment, is ready to poison Gotham City, kidnapping the scientist, seizing buildings, embodying his plan in pieces. If you think that this is all that Batman: Arkham Knight has to offer you, then you are deeply mistaken.
In the beginning, we could see not only the antipode of Batman and the Scarecrow but also good old enemies: Penguin, Two-faced, Harley Quinn, Edward Nigmu and many others. The villains will be connected throughout the game so that Batman could not get to the truth by destroying the plans of the Scarecrow.
In the game Batman: Arkham Knight, one type of transport is presented Batmobile (Batmobile). But due to the fact that Rocksteady introduces several playable characters into the universe. The appearance of another transport is possible. For example, Robin’s Motorcycle, as well as several versions of Batmobile from different universes about Batman as a skin.
Batmobile will play one of the most important roles in the development of history. The city has grown so much in size that the developers simply had no choice but to include the Batmobile into the game.
Batmobile will need our hero not only as a vehicle, from the last gameplay video you can see how much Batman will need him.
Suddenly, he will need you passing through these or other barriers, not to mention catching criminals equipped with such heavy cars, watering you from large-caliber shells, but the Batmobile has a couple of trump cards up its sleeve to eliminate such bandits. Switching modes from mobile to armed, you get access to the turrets and different types of guns mounted on the car.
In the event that the Batmobile interferes with you, and you decide to continue the pursuit on your own two, you can jump out of the car and disperse the enemies on foot one by one. In the same way, Batman can drive a car by means of the control panel on his arm, hitting the cabin abruptly to pursue the enemy, while creating new combos with him interacting.
Jim Gordon and his Daughter Barbara (Oracle) are also involved in the confrontation process in the fight for the city. But this is not all, as it became known recently that other superheroes from the Batman universe will appear in the game: Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Azrael. Each of them will have the opportunity to play in those or other moments of the game.
Batman: Arkham Knight features a variety of characters from the Batman comic book universe. We will fill up the list of Heroes and Villains as information is received, and the game is released.
- Batman / Bruce Wayne – The main characters throughout the trilogy Arkham
- James Gordon / James Gordon
- Barbara Gordon / Barbara Gordon (Bargirl, Oracle) – Playable character in the DLC under the guise of Batgirl
- Robin (Tim Drake) – Playable character
- Nightwing (Dick Grayson )
- AzraelPlayable Character
- Arkham Knight / Arkham Knight – One of the main opponent in the game
- Harley Quinn / Harley Quinn (Harlin Quinzel) – Playable character for the pre-order game
- Two-Face / Two-faced (Harvey Dent)
- Penguin / Penguin (Oswald Chesterfield Cobbolpot )
- Hush (Rumor) / Khush
- Scarecrow / Scarecrow – The main opponent in the game
- Catwoman / Catwoman (Selina Kyle) – Playable character
- Riddler / The Cipher (Edward Nigma)
- Mr. Freeze / Mr. Freeze (Victor Freese)
- Red Hood / Red Cap (Jason Todd) – Playable character for the pre-order game
- Poison Ivy / Poison Ivy – Linked to the story of Harley Quinn.
All the events taking place with the characters of the game borrowed Rockstady from the DC comic universe. Arkham Knight is a completely new character in the DC universe. Invented and developed by Rockstady and Geoff Johns, the creator of the Batman comics. A new antagonist of the game is a heavily armed version of Batman with the logo on the chest “A”. Emphasizing the fact that he is somehow connected with the Arkham clinic.
“Disarmament” is a side mission of Especially Dangerous in Batman: Arkham Knight. This is one of the three missions that will lead to the arrest of Slade Wilson aka Defstroke. During the passage of the mission, you will have to find and neutralize the explosive devices left by the militants throughout Gotham City.
General Information “Disarmament”
- The goal is to find and destroy bombs in Gotham City.
- The required number of bombs is 14. Each of the islands has five bombs, except for the island of Blick, there are four of them.
- To defuse the bomb, you will have to load the virus into the bomb using the Batmobile winch.
- During virus loading, you must neutralize an armed convoy of unmanned vehicles.
- Having settled with the convoy, you can safely destroy the bomb.
- If you complete the Occupation of Gotham and Kings Road missions, you will face a battle with Defstroke.
- Battle with Defstroke occurs on the Batmobile.
The award for passing the “Disarmament”
- 17 points WayneTech.
- “Gotham’s Underground” – achievements.
- Defstroke – biography and character figure.
- Test DR on disarmament and destruction of military vehicles.